• Generous 13 hour rental from 10am-11pm (Friday's & Saturdays)
• Generous 10 hour rental from 12pm-10pm (Sunday's)
• Ability to host up to 300 guests
• Exclusive usage of the property including the barn & greenhouse
• Access to the Bridal Suite & Groom's Lounge prior to the reception
• 3 bars for your event
• Access to our Preferred Vendor List
• Property use for engagement & bridal photoshoots
• 150 King Louis French cane back chairs in white wash & tan
• 60” round tables for up to 150 guests
• Tables & chairs setup & tear down
• PrepArea for catering
• Parking Attendants
• Onsite venue manager
• End of night cleaning crew & trash removal
• Accommodates up to 200 seated guests in the Rose Room & 300 seated guests in our Open Air Pavilion
• All white, vaulted ceiling wedding barn with a controlled climate
• Indoor/outdoor ceremony & reception settings
• Beautiful spaces for inclement weather & winter months
• Statement fireplace
• Balcony & Grand Staircase
• Elegant bridal suite with ensuite bathroom, clawfoot tub & balcony
• Luxury groom’s lounge with ensuite bathroom, shower & bar
• PrepArea with a separate entrance for vendors
• Greenhouse with tree bar, pergola and arbor
• Patio Areas
• Handicap accessible restrooms
• French-style, upholstered King Louis chairs & round tables
• Indoor/outdoor bluetooth sound system
• Mobile bar for the pavilion
• Ample designated parking for guests with parking attendants
• French Upholstered Rattan Back King Louis Chairs for your ceremony and reception.
• 60' Round tables for your dinner reception.
We have an expansive inventory of specialty furniture pieces including:
• Different styles of Chairs and settees.
• King Tables
• Sweetheart Tables
• Cake & Dessert Tables
The Ivy Rose Barn is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Rocky Mount, VA on a 70 acre flower and honeybee farm conveniently located 10 minutes from Downtown Rocky Mount and only a short drive to Roanoke, Blacksburg and Lynchburg as well as our neighboring North Carolina cities.
As you explore The Ivy Rose Barn property, you'll notice the landscape acts as a photo backdrop with rolling hills, abundance of wooded ares and unobstructed mountain views, while also serving as a homegrown vendor for honey and heirloom cut flowers. Ivy Rose brings you that European destination feel to your backyard, with a welcoming sense of luxury and timeless style.
Come visit us for your private tour with one of our event coordinators. We will spend time going through each space and chatting through how the experience can be customized to the two of you! Tours are held on Tuesday through Thursday from 10AM-5PM
Lock in your date with us by signing the contract and paying a 50% retainer fee. Pop the bubbles and let the planning begin! We're excited that you have chosen Ivy Rose to host your special day.
After months and months of planning, you'll finally get to see your vision become a reality! You two will begin your new journey together as a married couple and celebrate your special day with your friends & loved ones.
We invite you to inquire for detailed pricing and booking information to learn more about our all-inclusive options. In addition to working one-on-one with couples, we also welcome creatives. Our barn style wedding venue is ideal for styled shoots, workshops, retreats and mini shoots. Please reach out for a custom quote.
We are committed to helping you design and enjoy your dream wedding. We provide a turn-key experience here at Ivy Rose including the high-end services of full design & planning, rentals, furniture, linens, photography and are partnered with wedding professionals to truly give you a one stop shop & stress free experience.
WHAT WE DO
a few details
We are committed to helping you design and enjoy your dream wedding here at Ivy Rose. With our full design & planning team, we offer our expertise to help you with all the details - from vendor selection, design & curation of cohesive details that reflect your love story and vision. We leave no stone unturned during the planning process so you and your loved ones have a stress-free and memorable experience.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PLANNING SERVICES
A worldwide published and award-winning photography team, Nicole Colwell Photography, enchants couples and their guests with romantic, timeless photography. Specializing in luxury and fine art wedding photography, Nicole and her team utilize a photojournalistic style to capture your special day.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
The Heirloom Collection at Ivy Rose is a curated collection designed for the romantic couple that wants their tables to be more than just a place to eat. Our curated collection includes chargers, fine dinnerware, stemware, flatware, candlesticks & vases in an assortment of colors and designs handpicked just for you. We also have pieces beyond the table including, chairs, tables, large furniture pieces, rugs, arbors and more..
VIEW OUR RENTAL INVENTORY
Sweeten your experience with raw honey favors right from our farm!
Part of what makes us one of the most unique indoor and outdoor wedding venues in Virginia is our 70-acre flower and honey farm. Our custom honey jars are a charming wedding favor that add a perfect touch to your overall wedding aesthetic.
VISIT OUR FARM WEBSITE
Everything about Ivy Rose was exactly what I envisioned for our wedding. The venue is perfectly designed even down to the bathrooms. It was the perfect twist of classical mixed with modern vibes. We ended up having a small Indian ceremony outside the greenhouse, our rehearsal dinner inside of the greenhouse while using the wrap around tree bar for guests, and the mountain view and barn for our main wedding and reception. People were raving about the backdrop and views. It was magical! Literally Stunning!!
Our wedding was simply beautiful. All of our guests are still talking about how breathtaking the venue and views were at Ivy Rose. Nicole was our wedding planner and photographer and she did amazing with both roles. Our day was a beautiful dream.